To watch the competition in the stadium, you must buy a
Reserved Stadium Seat in addition to a Grounds Admission Ticket.
Glamping (“Glamorous Camping”) will be available again for the 2019 Kentucky Three-Day Event!
Glampers will stay in an exclusive glamping area inside the Horse Park in sturdy waterproof canvas tents outfitted with two twin beds or a queen bed. Each comfy tent includes pillow(s), bedding, a light, a rug, a table and two chairs, and blanket.
Glampers have access to porta potties near campsite and the Kentucky Horse Park Campground bathroom and shower facilities.
Glamping Package: Glamping tents are $1,300 for 4-night stay for two. (If you’re interested in having more than two people in your tent, please call the Kentucky Three-Day Event ticket line: 859-254-8123.) The package includes:
- two 4-day ground access passes that allow glampers to enter and exit the park during the day. These will also serve as your Kentucky Three-Day Event Grounds Admission tickets. (Regular 4-day passes are $92 each.)
- pillow(s), bedding, a light, a rug, a table and two chairs, and blanket, towels and wash cloths.
- access to porta potties near campsite and the Kentucky Horse Park Campground bathroom and shower facilities.
- a combination padlock. (Security will oversee the site during the daytime.)
- Glamping community gathering place with a fire-pit for socializing and cooking.
- individual power is not available for tents but portable phone chargers will be provided.
- one reserved parking spot just for patrons staying in the Glamping area. (See map below.)
Dogs allowed with pet fee.
Reserved stadium seats are not included in the Glamping Package.
Glamping sites DO NOT have a direct view of the Cross-Country course.
Tents and tickets are non-refundable.
Glamping is available to purchase until the end of Advanced Pricing, April 1, 2019.
Questions? Call 859-254-8123.