Land Rover Tailgating FAQs
Saturday Land Rover Tailgating FAQs
FAQs for 2020 Tailgating passes that were rolled over.
- Tailgating hangtag were priority mailed to their address in March. If you don’t have a hangtag for your 2020 tailgating spot let us know ASAP.
- 2020 Tailgating Ground Admission tickets were emailed from Etix on March 24.
- Each person will need a Ground Admission ticket to enter.
- Hangtag vouchers will not scan if your tickets was bought for the 2020 LRK3DE.
FAQs for 2022 Tailgating passes.
- 2022 Tailgating passes will have an email from Etix with a hangtag that needs to be printed in color, if possible. Physical hangtags will not be mail and are not needed with Electronic hangtag.
- Please tape the hangtag to your rearview mirror. This will help the parking workers get you to the correct place.
- The tailgating barcode will need to be scanned at the tailgating entrance.
- 4 Adults can be in the tailgating vehicle with a 2022 tailgating ticket. No GA tickets needed for the 4 Adults with a 2022 ticket.
All Tailgating FAQs
- All tailgating passes need to be displayed on the rearview mirror before entering the CAMPGROUND ENTRANCE. This will help the parking workers get you to the correct place.
- Because of the large crowds we are expecting on Saturday, we are suggesting that you get to your tailgating spot by 8:15 am.
Don’t see your Tailgating question answered here, please contact chris at eq-events.com.
Experience the excitement of Cross-Country on Saturday (April 30) from your own Land Rover Tailgate spot along the course! Kentucky Three-Day Event Tailgate passes include:
- 4 Admissions in the Tailgating Vehicle
- One reserved parking space near the Cross-Country Course on Saturday only.
Tailgating at Kentucky Three-Day Event’s Cross-Country Day means fun, friends and good food on the most thrilling day of the Kentucky Three-Day!
A limited number of spaces are available, so order today! Rules for Land Rover Tailgating are below.
Platinum and Premium Spots have an unobstructed view of the course.
Tailgating Tents. Ideal for guests without access to a tent, table and chairs during tailgating. Located on the lip of the Hollow, 10 x 10 tent includes 4 chairs and a 6 foot table. Park nearby for easy access to tent.
Red = Platinum | Blue = Premium | Yellow = Standard
Food & Beverage
You may bring your own food and beverages subject to the rules outlined for tailgating below. There will also be concessions near the tailgating area.
Land Rover Tailgate Rules and Regulations:
Land Rover Tailgate Rules and Regulations:
- ONLY PLAIN TENTS are allowed, they must be staked and in place before the first horse is on course and will be checked by security 30 minutes prior to the start of Cross-Country. Tents with logos and banners are NOT allowed. Tents larger than 10′ x 10′ are NOT allowed. All logoed, improperly placed, improperly sized or non-staked tents will be removed.
- Gates open at 7 a.m. Tailgaters are WELCOMED AND ENCOURAGED to come early. Traffic can be very heavy on Cross-Country day so please schedule your travel time accordingly.
- For YOUR safety and the safety of our ATHLETES, you must be in the Kentucky Horse Park and be parked in your designated spot by 8:30 a.m. and your vehicle must remain parked until AFTER the last horse has completed Cross-Country. Your vehicle may not be moved throughout the day unless accompanied by event personnel and for emergency purposes only.
- Passenger vehicles only; NO RV’s, buses or large vans including 15-passenger vans. Tailgating spots are 12 feet wide.
- No additional motorized vehicles allowed. This includes: golf carts, ATVs, scooters, segways, hoverboards and motorcycles.
- You may bring in your own food and drink, however, no open containers or glass, please. There will be trash and recycling receptacles available for use. There will also be concessions near the tailgating area.
- You may use a GAS grill but no charcoal or open flames/fires, please. There will not be any grills available; you must bring your own.
- You may not drive on the polo field or onto the Cross-Country Course.
- No flags or banners allowed. DECORATIONS MAY BE ASKED TO BE REMOVED FOR SAFETY REASONS. Please decorate your area as you see fit, but please keep in mind the horse and rider’s safety.
- No generators please.
- Rules subject to change.
|Tailgating pricing||Early Bird 10/5-12/1||Advanced 12/2-3/2||Event 3/3-Event|
|All tickets sold online and over the phone subject to a ticket fee. $3.50 fee for phone ordering|
Tickets and Packages are not refundable.