Download the Press Credential Application in PDF format
Land Rover Kentucky Three-Day Event
April 22-25, 2021
The Land Rover Kentucky Three-Day Event presented by MARS Equestrian™ will be held, without spectators, April 22-25, 2021, at the Kentucky Horse Park in Lexington, KY. The event will feature the CCI5*-L and a new CCI4*-S.
COVID protocols will drastically limit the number of people at the event and particularly the number in indoor locations such as the Media Center. Given that, we will only be able to accommodate a very small number of media in the Media Center. It is our hope to provide additional credentials to a select number of media that grant entrance onto the grounds but not into the Media Center or other media locations such as press seating and photographer pens.
As you know, it is quite possible to cover the event without being on site and we encourage you to do so. The event’s livestreaming will provide wall-to-wall coverage of the competition and extensive interviews. Press conferences will also be shown online, either as part of the livestream or via other outlets. Additional information including results, stories and pictures, can be obtained on the Land Rover Kentucky Three-Day Event website at www.kentuckythreedayevent.com.
Eligibility for Press Credentials
In order to be eligible to receive Press Credentials, you MUST:
1. Be an adult of legal age and a reporter, editor or photographer associated with or on assignment for a recognized publication, news service, newspaper, website or radio or television station;
2. Submit a letter of assignment, on the assigning company’s letterhead, with the request for press credentials.
To ensure that those receiving press credentials are bona fide members of the press, and to maintain eligibility for the following year, you MUST provide this letter of assignment.
NOTE: Photographers wishing to shoot from within the arena will be expected to adhere to a strictly enforced dress code.
How to Request Press Credentials
Press credentials should be requested using the accompanying form. Press admission and parking passes will be mailed to those approved for credentials. Please mail the completed form to Classic Communications at the address on the form.
In order to qualify for Press Credentials, one must be a working member of the press and be on assignment for a media outlet.
- Download the Press Credential Application PDF here.
- Fill out the Press Credential Form.
- Please return the application and letter of assignment:
- By Email to Marty Bauman at [email protected]
- By Fax to 508-698-6811
- By Mail to Classic Communications, 38 Mechanic Street, Suite 101, Foxboro, MA 02035.
The Press Credential Form requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print.
Acrobat reader is available for free from Adobe. To download Acrobat click here.