The holder of an admission ticket and/or other admission items (collectively “Holder”) voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event of any type or nature, whether natural or man-made, and whether occurring prior to, during or after the event, including, but not limited to, the danger of being injured or killed by horses, dogs, or other objects, acts of others, “acts of God,” etc. And Holder agrees that neither Equestrian Events, Inc., the Commonwealth of Kentucky, The Kentucky Horse Park, The Federation Equestre Internationale, the United States Equestrian Federation, The United States Equestrian Team Foundation, The United States Eventing Association, the Mid-South Eventing & Dressage Association, Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC, nor any other sponsors of the Land Rover Kentucky Three-Day Event, nor any of the respective officers, directors, commissioners, agents, owners, employees, or volunteer workers of any of the foregoing are liable or responsible for any accident, damage, injury, death or illness to Holder, horses, dogs or other pets, owners, trainers, riders, grooms, officials, vendors, merchants, suppliers, spectators or any person or property whatsoever. Holder expressly releases, indemnifies, agrees to defend, and holds harmless each of the foregoing organizations and individuals from any such claims, damages, suits, causes of action or liability of any type or nature. In the event of injury, Holder should ask for directions and report to the Medical Services Station in the event area.
EVENT ADMISSIONS CONDITIONS
Daily admission tickets are required for entry. All tickets, Programs, Headsets, Parking Passes, Tailgating and Hospitality Packages are non-refundable. A readmission hand stamp is required for same day re-entry. Once the bottom of the ticket has been scanned and/or torn, it will no longer provide admission to the Event. The only exception is when the weather conditions require evacuation of the entire grounds. Security personnel will not allow admission to the Event for individuals without appropriate credentials. Any ticket and/or any other admission items are a revocable license, subject to immediate termination and revocation at Equestrian Events, Inc.’s (“EEI”) sole discretion with denial of admission or removal/ejection from the Kentucky Horse Park, without compensation, should the ticket holder, or the holder of any other admission items or the attendee that enters without a ticket (collectively “Holder”), act in a disorderly or illegal manner in the sole opinion of EEI or the Kentucky Horse Park or should the Holder violate EEI’s or the Kentucky Horse Park’s Rules or Regulations, including but not limited to the use of vulgar or abusive language or intoxication. Drones are not allowed to be flown at any time or over any portion of the Kentucky Horse Park during the Kentucky Three-Day Event. Per FAA regulations it is illegal to fly a drone over an event such as the Kentucky Three-Day Event. Holder agrees not to transmit or facilitate transmission of any description, account, picture or reproduction of this event in whole or in part. Breach of any of the foregoing automatically terminates this license. Holder acknowledges that this event may be broadcast or otherwise publicized, and Holder hereby grants permission to EEI, the Commonwealth of Kentucky, the Kentucky Horse Park, the Fédération Equestre Internationale, the United States Equestrian Federation, the United States Equestrian Team Foundation, the United States Eventing Association, the Mid-South Eventing & Dressage Association, Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC, and any other sponsors and their designees or agents to utilize the Holder’s image and any minor admitted with or without a ticket or likeness, without compensation, incidental to any live or recorded broadcast, electronic transmission, video display, printed advertisement or any other transmission or reproduction in whole or in part of this event. EEI reserves the right to deny access to anyone who attempts to enter, or enters, the grounds with a ticket obtained through inappropriate sources. EEI also reserves the right to seize the tickets. Refunds, if any, are subject to EEI’s refund policy, the terms of which are incorporated herein by reference and which can be viewed at www.KentuckyThreeDayEvent.com. All rights reserved.
COVID-19 SAFETY INFORMATION:
While participating in events held or sponsored by EEI, “social distancing” must be practiced and face coverings worn at all times to reduce the risks of exposure to COVID-19. Because COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is spread mainly from person-to-person contact, EEI has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19. However,EEI cannot guarantee that its participants, volunteers, partners, or others in attendance will not become infected with COVID-19.
In light of the ongoing spread of COVID-19, individuals who fall within any of the categories below should not engage in EEI events and/or other face to face fundraising activities. By attending an EEI event, you certify that you do not fall into any of the following categories:
1. Individuals who currently or within the past ten (10) days have experienced any symptoms associated with COVID-19, which include fever, cough, and shortness of breath among others;
2. Individuals who have traveled at any point in the past ten (10) days either internationally or to a community in the U.S. that has experienced or is experiencing sustained community spread of COVID-19; or
3. Individuals who believe that they may have been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities or the health care team responsible for their treatment within the last ten (10) days.
DUTY TO SELF-MONITOR:
Each Holder agrees to self-monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 (symptoms typically include fever, cough, and shortness of breath) and, contact EEI at [email protected] if he/she experiences symptoms of COVID-19 within 10 days after participating or volunteering with EEI.
ASSUMPTION OF THE RISK. I acknowledge and understand the following:
1. Participation includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases including but not limited to COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist;
2. I knowingly and freely assume all such risks related to illness and infectious diseases, such as COVID-19, even if arising from the negligence or fault of the Released Parties; and
3. I hereby knowingly assume the risk of injury, harm and loss associated with the Event, including any injury, harm and loss caused by the negligence, fault or conduct of any kind on the part of the Released Parties.
4. I acknowledge that I derive personal satisfaction and a benefit by virtue of my participation and/or voluntarism with EEI, and I willingly engage in EEI events.