View Tailgating Entry Map (here)
Tailgating: The Land Rover Tailgate parking permit provides access to your Reserved Tailgating parking space on Saturday, April 27, 2019, only.
Admission to Event: Land Rover Tailgate Hangtag will be mailed to your shipping address on your order via Priority Mail. All patrons entering in the tailgating vehicle must have a Saturday Ground Admission ticket if they are over 12 years old. 6 (six) Grounds Admission tickets will provide admission to the Campground where you will be directed to the entrance of the Tailgating area. You must have a Hangtag for the vehicle and a Grounds Admission ticket for each person in the vehicle. At the entrance to the Event Complex the bottom portion of your Ground Admission ticket will be scanned. You will then be directed to your Reserved Tailgating Space. You must be parked in your reserved space by 9 a.m. No exceptions. This is for the safety of our equine and human athletes, as well as spectators.
Dogs: While dogs are welcome at Land Rover Kentucky, they must be kept on a leash, and with the exception of certified guide or assistance dogs, are not permitted in any Hospitality Tent or any of the Rolex Stadium Seats.
The Lexington Humane Society will offer a day care station where your dog will be looked after for a minimum donation of $10.00/hour or $40.00 for the day. Dogs staying at the Lexington Humane Society station will need to have their vaccination record available to be shown to the caretakers. Don’t forget to bring toys, treats, favorite comfort item, etc. You will need a photo ID to pick up your dog (this is to ensure that no unauthorized person can pick up your dog).
There will be no special parking concessions for vehicles containing dogs, and distressed dogs will be removed from vehicles, by whatever means necessary, by the Lexington Humane Society/Event Security. Please don’t allow dogs to foul areas in the Trade Fair, Sponsor Village or other public places.
Kentucky Horse Park Grounds Admission: Your Grounds Admission Ticket also provides admission to the Kentucky Horse Park and the American Saddlebred Museum. This includes the Park’s Movies, Walking Farm Tour, Parade of Breeds, Hall of Champions and the International Museum of the Horse. The Horse-Drawn Tour, Carriage Rides and Riding Concession are each an additional cost.
Permanent public restrooms are located in the Rolex Stadium and in the Trade Fair area. In addition, there are portable restrooms throughout the park.
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- ONLY PLAIN TENTS are allowed. They must be no larger than 10 feet by 10 feet. Tents with logos and banners are NOT allowed. Tents must be staked and in place before the first horse is on course and will be checked by security 30 minutes prior to the start of Cross-Country. All logoed, improperly placed, improperly sized, or non-staked tents will be removed.
- Gates open at 7 a.m. Tailgaters are WELCOMED AND ENCOURAGED to come early. Traffic can be very heavy on Cross-Country day so please schedule your travel time accordingly.
- For YOUR safety and the safety of our ATHLETES, you must be in the Kentucky Horse Park and parked in your designated spot by 9 a.m. Your vehicle must remain parked until AFTER the last horse has completed Cross-Country. Your vehicle may not be moved throughout the day unless accompanied by event personnel for emergency purposes only.
- All vehicles MUST be removed from the tailgating area by 7 P.M ON SATURDAY. All vehicles remaining after this time WILL BE TOWED at the owner’s expense.
- Passenger vehicles only; no RV’s, buses or large vans including 15-passenger vans.
- No motorized vehicles allowed. This includes: golf carts, ATVs, scooters, segways and motorcycles.
- You may bring in your own food and drink, however, no open containers or glass please. There will be trash and recycling receptacles available for use.
- You may utilize a GAS grill but no charcoal or open flames/fires. There will be no grills available; you must bring your own.
- You may not drive on the polo field or onto the Cross-Country course.
- No flags or banners allowed.
- All decorations are subject to approval by the Tailgating staff and may be taken down at their sole discretion.
- No generators.