Why Become A Sponsor?
The Kentucky Three-Day Event is one of the premiere equestrian events in North America, attracting top competitors from around the world, garnering crowds in excess of 80,000 annually, and generating national media coverage. As well, Equestrian Events, Inc. continues to introduce new elements to the event each year with the overall goal of enhancing the spectator experience.
We invite your organization to join our growing list of reputable, successful sponsors today! By joining us as a sponsor at the 2020 event, you will be aligning your company with the top organizations focused on reaching the highly affluent equestrian market.
• One of only six CCI5*-L Eventing competitions in the world (The CCI5*-L is the highest level of Eventing competition designated by the Fédération Equestre Internationale, the international governing body for equestrian sport)
• The only CCI5*-L Eventing competition in the Americas
• 80% attendance from outside Kentucky
• 35% have attended the event for 6+ years
• 77% of Patrons Have Graduated From College
• 90% of Patrons Have Completed Some College Work
• 60% of patrons have an annual income of $100K+
• 33% of patrons annual income ranges from $150K+
• Average daily spend = $244
• 69.3% stay for three nights or greater
• The Kentucky Three-Day Event Economic Impact- $14.2 million
The 2019 Event
• 72,000 attendance
• 150 Trade Fair vendors and 75 Sponsors
• 7,000 official event programs sold and distributed
• In 2018, Kentucky Three-Day Event Trade Fair vendors and Corporate Sponsors sold $2.3 million in product sales.
Website and Social Media
• The official event website received 3.55 million page views from April 1- May 3, 2018
• As of August 2018, Social Media Reach
o Facebook- 110K Followers
o Twitter- 25.5K Followers
o Instagram- 23.4K Followers
As a sponsor of the Kentucky Three-Day Event, your company will have multiple opportunities to build brand awareness with our diverse audience as well as connect with the top Eventing competitors in the world! EEI has a variety of unique sponsorships available that will help you achieve your overall goal for joining the event as a sponsor. Don’t miss your chance to be a part of the Best Weekend All Year!
Please do not hesitate to contact EEI with questions or to discuss sponsorships and opportunities. Please contact:
Karla DiNardo, Director of Business Development and Sponsorship Sales
Email: [email protected]